Friday, November 9, 2007

Friday's Feast One Hundred & Sixty Eight!

A couple of days ago I was searching through a bunch of blogs and I came across a couple that had something called Friday's Feast. They were done by number and every Friday they posted diffent questions for people to answer set up like a full course meal! Well I was intrigued to say the least. I am always impressed with ideas that people come up with. I just had to get involved and try. I now this isn't really food related but it is kind fun and I think after a long week we need a little levity!

So here goes my very first Friday's Feast

Feast One Hundred & Sixty Eight

Appetizer
Which snack do you like to get when you go to the movies?
-Popcorn, popcorn and more popcorn. If I still run out before the movie is over I willget more popcorn...can you tell I like movie theatre popcorn?

Soup
What year did you start using the internet?

I think it was in 1998...we were the cool ones who had it before all of our friends! Didn't have a clue as to what to do with it but that phone dial up sound was even cool...TG for DSL.

Salad
What is your first name in Pig Latin? (Here’s how to speak it if you don’t already know!)

Udyjay

Main Course
Name something you are picky about.

My blankets on my bed. My bed has to be just so when I climb into it. I have thought about getting seperate beds for my husband and I because he is always messing them up on me...LOL

Dessert
Fill in the blanks: I ____ ____ yesterday and I ____ ____ today.

I loved my life yesterday and I love my life today.

Have a great day everyone and I hope youhave enjoyed my first Friday's Feast!

As Always...

Happy Entertaining!!!

Judy
www.nofearentertaining.com

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous first Feast, this is just my third week, but I am always intrigued as to what the Menu will contain. Ah dial up I remember it well, not fondly, but well.

The Gal Herself said...

Welcome to the world of the Friday Feast! At the movies you prefer salty and I lean to sweet. And I STILL have dial-up. (I'm almost ashamed of it.)

Anonymous said...

Hey there, nice Friday post! I am so looking forward to sleeping just for 1 hour on saturday, but Sundays I teach preschool sunday classes, its all good though! I enjoyed your blog! Come stop by my blog if you can!

Have a great Friday!

DEB

Anonymous said...

loved your dessert!! Have a wonderful Friday!!

Anonymous said...

Judy, I love the comment on the sheets! I have the same issue...its good to know there are others out there :o)